Author Topic: Your Mod at the Track  (Read 3036 times)

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Your Mod at the Track
« on: May 30, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
I finally got a decent shot from the track (hence... new avatar!).  This is turn 2 at BeaveRun near Pittsburgh.  The RC51 and I had been battling pretty good this session.  I had finally gotten around him and was trying to stay there.

I thought this was kinda funny too! 

Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Your Mod at the Track
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »
Looking solid Rob.

I'll finally be getting on the track on the 21st of July with Martin's. Been a long time coming for sure, hopefully things hold together and the moon aligns with the stars so that it'll happen.

-Randy

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »
Looking solid Rob.

I'll finally be getting on the track on the 21st of July with Martin's. Been a long time coming for sure, hopefully things hold together and the moon aligns with the stars so that it'll happen.

-Randy

Hey Randy.  Is that at Pocono?  My first time on the track was with Martins at Pocono.  It was their first day like that, I think.  July of '04 I think.  (for those not from SE PA, Martins is a dealer that runs a track day or two a year geared at getting people on the track for the first time.)
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
WOW! Good shot. Looking real good. I like the focus in the eyes. :thumb:  (having them open helps  :stickpoke:)

G

Offline erik

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 04:18:40 AM »
Nice shot  :thumb:

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 10:47:51 AM »

Hey Randy.  Is that at Pocono?  My first time on the track was with Martins at Pocono.  It was their first day like that, I think.  July of '04 I think.  (for those not from SE PA, Martins is a dealer that runs a track day or two a year geared at getting people on the track for the first time.)
[/quote]

Yep, the Martin Moto track day at Pocono. A bunch of guys on the local monster board are doing it and figured if everything comes together would be a great time to get out there. Looking forward to it.

http://www.devalmostro.net/forum/

If you're looking for a good bunch to ride with Rob.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 09:36:54 AM »

Yep, the Martin Moto track day at Pocono. A bunch of guys on the local monster board are doing it and figured if everything comes together would be a great time to get out there. Looking forward to it.

http://www.devalmostro.net/forum/

If you're looking for a good bunch to ride with Rob.

Ride?  My riding consists of a few track days a year and commuting any time the weather cooperates and I'm not traveling (~5k miles last year).  I haven't gone out on a social/pleasure/fun ride since I had the B4!  In fact, the last time was probably with you!

Have fun at Pocono.  Don't let the back straight spook you.  The B4 can get back around the liter bikes on the rest of the track.   :trustme:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »
Not sweating it at all Rob. Looking forward to it really.