Author Topic: First Dyno run, Hindle and Dyno Jet kit  (Read 2380 times)

Offline mademiriam

• Site Testing Volunteer
  • Board Homesteader!
First Dyno run, Hindle and Dyno Jet kit
« on: June 24, 2007, 12:02:22 AM »
Managed through severe lack of sleep and food to finish my project on friday. Had the opportunity to run it on a Dyno today and though...why not?
It ran 109hp at 130mph (they didn't give RPM I'll need to convert), both runs nearly identical and nice slow rises to the power curve like we're used to on Bandits. I drove through a torrential downpour (which I call the electrical test) got soaked to the bone so my print out is a little runny and currently laying flat to dry, if it's legible I'll post it. Remember this is simply useing the recommended needle settings and jets from the dyno jet kit. It certainly isn't running as smoothly as it should, now it's time to see if I can get it any better.
Still need to synch up the crabs, adjust TPS, try to ream out the dent in my header and get some new spark plugs. Overall though I'm SOOOOO happy :grin: . Thanks to this board :clap: a lot of the project went really smooth, you guys are just awesome.
'05 Bandit 1200, Full Muzzy, Dyno jet stage 1, 5 degree ignition advancer, Galfer SS Lines, EBC rotors, busa shock, busa forks
'03 R6 trackbike