Site Sponsorship

Author Topic: Jet kit Problems? Yes or No  (Read 21707 times)

Offline captnhooks

• Captn Hook's Paint & Rescue LLC
  • TURBO TYPER!
  • Surrender Your booty!!
    • CaptnHooksPaintandRescue
Re: Jet kit Problems? Yes or No
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 11:23:58 AM »
Well im still playing games with the 2000 B12. I have completely changed the mains to 150 and pilots to 35 and just ordered another set at 32.5 pilots. Pulls hard after 4k but the bottom end is nasty!! I Called Dale told him what it was doing and he told me what is needed, so I found everything separately for under $40 thats needles mains and pilots....

btw Im selling the kit I bought for $90 for $75 includes 105-135 mains and 37.5"bleed" pilots and the shims.

I am starting to get the hang of this tuning BS so I guess at the very least Ill come out with that!! LOL
Keep the sticky side Down and the Shinny side up!! STAY SAFE!!!
2000 B12 with a CHPR paint job

Offline China Greg

• Board Homesteader!
  • Tighten it 'til it Loosens then back-off 1/4 turn
Re: Jet kit Problems? Yes or No
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 02:05:17 PM »
Once again, I played around for a long time with different kits and Mains and it rand crappy SOMEHWERE until I finally came back to the base:
Ivan needles
STOCK Mains
STOCK pilots
(21) half-inch holes in back of airbox
13mm float level
fuel screws about 3-1/2 turns out (varies)
STOCK air filter
 If you can get ACROSS THE BOARD, crisp power with any other set-up... I'd sure like to know!
..but i doubt it.
Black '98 B12S, JE 1216cc bore kit, light port work, Yosh RS3, Ivan jetting, drag bars, Corbin Gunfighter, Progressive shock, Racetech front end, stainless lines, Wave rotors, six-piston calipers, polished wheels, fender eliminator, bar-end mirrors, smoked shield, NEP throttle lock...110,000 miles as of late 2014.. two complete tear-downs. Fresh as a Daisy.

Sponsorship

Ad

Facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent