Author Topic: busa shock  (Read 2693 times)

Offline alhuggy

• Board Regular!
busa shock
« on: August 02, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »
I might be being a bit thick but  not sure of what you mean by the g1 - g2 b12 do you mean upto 2000 and after (k series) as my rear shock is set nearly as stiff as it will go and still I hit the hugger 2 up. been looking into getting a busa rear shock but not sure if it`s going to fit ok, and what setting would you set it to for someone who weights 17 stone? :duh:
alhuggy

Offline tannerismyhero

• Board Homesteader!
busa shock
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 02:00:06 AM »
if you have a old bike it may just be that the shock is blown out. The busa shock is most popular because it is a bolt in and can be picked up cheap. If that doesn't work for ya you can always try to figure out what the busa peeps are upgrading to and get that.
01 1200s

Offline theroamr

• Board Homesteader!
busa shock
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 10:41:20 AM »
If you have a b-12 2001 or after its a direct bolt on. If you have a b-12 up to and including 2000 its not a direct bolt on. Heres the info http://www.maximum-suzuki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28393

From what I gathered any year busa shock will work, they are on e-bay for $25.00-60.00 mostly. Good luck.
We don't need more sensitivity training, we need DE-sensitivity training. Too many people with skin so thin you can see their quivering, sensitive little bones just waiting to be offended.

Learn to take a punch!!!