Author Topic: (humour)New for 2006: The Ivan-Hole (tm) jet kit!!!  (Read 3353 times)

Offline rider123

• Board Homesteader!
(humour)New for 2006: The Ivan-Hole (tm) jet kit!!!
« on: December 23, 2005, 05:55:03 PM »
In a shocking annoucement Ivan's performance products and Holeshot have teamed up to produce the first fully switchable jet kit!!!

In the new Ivan-Hole (tm) jet kit for the Bandit you the rider can determine which you want!! With the new redundant-link(tm) pully system combined with small rodents to plug holes in the airbox now you have the choice!!!

"I was really sick of those arguements on the Bandit forums about who was "better" and who's speaking down to who. All I wanted to do was go out to dinner!" said Dale

"The use of small rodents to plug up some of the holes combined with springs to shim the washers which allow you to compress the shimming on the fly really bring out the power or gas milage in our new jet kit. One must make sure however the candle that drives the rodents up against the holes stays lit. With my needles installed we both feel that this offers more power that other non-rodent jetting solutions." quoted Ivan.

"This opens up many possiblities" quiped Dale. "We are already working with scottoiler to handle the rodent feeding/watering part and are working with Dyna 2000 for an automatic candle timing system. Recently Ivan was quoted as saying they are working on gettting the candle completely out of the picture and working on a vacuum assisted rodent hole injection system that will significantly improve throttle response. Look for this new exciting system early 2006.

Sorry....but you should see the Ivan vs. Holeshot threads at Max-Suzuki!
2005 Bandit 1200, Modified Holeshot Stage 1 with 17.5 pilots 2.75 turns out, and 110 mains 5 shims. Muzzy Slip on w/mid-pipe, stock filter. 1.5" hole in the airbox lid.

Offline KX5000

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 01:10:16 AM »
I wonder if the rodent jets will fit my %#$%^%^ carbs! :?:  :banana:
3 Kids
2 Dogs
1 Wife
NO problem!(yeah right!!)

Offline Slider

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 02:43:17 AM »
This shows I've been wrong all along...  
  rats.
Bandit 12, Yoshi can, jets, KNN, Gen Mar risers, 3 Givi 36L hardbags

Offline snofrog

• Board Homesteader!
Re: (humour)New for 2006: The Ivan-Hole (tm) jet kit!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »
Quote from: "rider123"

Sorry....but you should see the Ivan vs. Holeshot threads at Max-Suzuki!

they really are bad over there with that stuff and the huge ego`s over there get`s quite old
oo b12 s
thank`s Ivan
z/g smoke sr
yosh ss can
crg bar end mirrors

Offline rider123

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 04:09:54 PM »
The only problem is sometimes you have to shim the rodents...

And yeah, when I was over on Max suzuki doing some research there are some pretty insane posts over there. Geez lighten up guys!
2005 Bandit 1200, Modified Holeshot Stage 1 with 17.5 pilots 2.75 turns out, and 110 mains 5 shims. Muzzy Slip on w/mid-pipe, stock filter. 1.5" hole in the airbox lid.

Offline Red Bandit

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »
I hear that Richard Gere is interested in this system.
Older,Faster,Wiser
01B12s