Author Topic: First (?) Buell 1125R test  (Read 4040 times)

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
First (?) Buell 1125R test
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 07:34:50 AM »
I bet next yr at some point, I'll probably see one @ Nelson Ledges. I'd bet they'll be a good seller,and riders will want to try them out at the track.
   They have a XB12R class @ Nelson Ledges,and you have to be 50(yrs old) or older. I'd love to do that class, I'm old enough but I don't have a XB12R race bike. They make good lap Xs. For those of us that like to put miles on around a track, HP isn't everything.Or I would have bought a gsx-r instead of a SV. I don't plan on buying any (new) motorcycles at this time. But I bet its a great bike.
                 Dan

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
First (?) Buell 1125R test
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
a buddy of roamr and I, rides a white xb9 at nelsons all the time and is faster then stink. he is already talking about buying one. i cant keep up with him now if he gets the 1125 i will never see him on a ride again. i am thinking that the 1200 is a better deal now that they dropped the price a grand from last year. the new 1125 is nice but a bit pricey even if it is faster. they retail for 11995, add in the mark up the dealer are sure to tack on the first year. but they are still a cool bike. and i am waiting to see one in person to pass judgement on the looks.
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t