Author Topic: just quoted $1600 for insurance  (Read 5853 times)

Offline NCBANDIT

• Board Homesteader!
just quoted $1600 for insurance
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 04:14:24 PM »
I'm 23 and this is the first bike I have owned and through gmac full coverage is $656/yr. I'm thinking with you being 40, even with a ticket showing it should still be way less than me.

Offline snofrog

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 11:56:05 PM »
well after a little calm (haha)dicussion with my agent i got it for 377 dolla and a 400 dolla reduction on my auto policy`S which i had asked for a copy of so my(potential new ) agent could peruse lol :thanks:
oo b12 s
thank`s Ivan
z/g smoke sr
yosh ss can
crg bar end mirrors

Offline jimmym1296

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.jandjloghomes.com
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2005, 08:15:05 PM »
Glad you got it resolved. 377 is about right. The 400 less on the auto is a nice bonus.
jimmym

Offline Silverstreak

• Board Homesteader!
what a load of...
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2005, 11:17:42 PM »
:crybaby:  :banghead:  :soapbox:  :crackattack:  :rant2:  :taz:  :argue:  :wtf:

I got a quote of $1000 for my B12 in Toronto. I don't know what goes on south of the border but up here it's a complete load of horse kak. I think it's time for a little revolt.

The liability should be all about the rider and not about the machine. Any arguments here should be directed to the "favorite crashes" links.

The truth is that those few idiots are carried by the rest of us. I'd be okay with that if I could beat the horse kak out of the next kid I see doing a wheelie or a brake stand.  I read a comment by someone here about it being none of anyone elses business but I'm not sure that's true. I think it's about time for freedom and responsiblity to be connected.

Oh ya! that was as good as a bowel movement. I just wish it meant something.
Do or do not, there is no try.  
-Yoda