Author Topic: Local motorcyclist busted @ 176mph!  (Read 6872 times)

Offline gyrogearcrunch

• Board Homesteader!
Local motorcyclist busted @ 176mph!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 11:11:26 PM »
Rats! Here i was, believing that the official sport is gunplay.

Herb

Quote from: texasbandit
...you have to be from Texas to appreciate tailgating.  It is the official sport of Texas.

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 08:15:41 AM »
Quote from: Red01
Maybe a ND record, but still lower than the poor kid that got the ticket for 205 on a stock RC51 that was dyno-proven to top out in the 180's... and there's no wind resistance or rider to deal with on a dyno, so real top speed would be even lower.

Sorry to get slightly off subject, but that’s like the Arian bitch from TOG (Traffic Operations Group)who tried to book me for doing 180 kph in a 80 kph zone, in the old family car, a 1976 GMH Holden Kingswood Station wagon, with a stock standard 202 cubic inch straight six motor, with a quarter of a million miles on the clock, man thrown from a C130 at 40,000 feet, it still wouldn’t clock up 180 Kph and if it did it would be a record that GMH would be proud of.
You know some bitches just don’t know when to back off, when they are bull shyting through their teeth, when I insisted that the car be impounded straight away, so the courts could inspect the car and have it tested, to prove she was an insult to her profession.
She wanted to lower the booking speed, to a speed the old clunker would achieve.
When I pointed out to her that every word spoken was being over heard on a hands free car installed cell phone, and when my boss spoke up a in parrot fashion repeated every word she had spoken, see got all poohy and told me to f off, and how she would be watching me, and how she was going to nail my ass. Just for the record, I’m still waiting for the freak Arian Bitch to try, mind you I have not seen her around. And I drive past their TOG headquarters at least 12 times a day.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline Kickstart

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 06:22:09 PM »
Quote from: Seanybiker
Here in ireland there is a limit to the speed the bikes can go. The Busa is limited to 300kmh, all bikes that are able to do over 300kmh are factory restricted to 300kmh.

Not a legal restriction though, just an agreement between the bike makers.

All the best

Keith

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 06:45:40 AM »
Quote from: Kickstart
Quote from: Seanybiker
Here in ireland there is a limit to the speed the bikes can go. The Busa is limited to 300kmh, all bikes that are able to do over 300kmh are factory restricted to 300kmh.

Not a legal restriction though, just an agreement between the bike makers.

All the best

Keith

Yep same here but you can buy over the counter a plug in unit that in the case of the busa. The plug-in tells the engine management system, that its in a lower gear, even in top, so you get full advance, and full juice to the injectors, bye bye to the 300kph restriction. So simple a nuff nuff can install it.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline GaryB12VA

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 12:27:37 PM »
Quote from: texasbandit
...you have to be from Texas to appreciate tailgating.  It is the official sport of Texas.

I thought the only two sports in Texas were football, and Spring football  :wink:
'06 FJR 1300A

"The person who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person who is doing it"