Author Topic: Great Deal!  (Read 1845 times)

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Great Deal!
« on: September 01, 2005, 12:30:21 PM »
I just saved a bundle on car insurance!  :lol:

Actually, I just ordered a set of M1s through the Motorcycle Superstore link at the bottom of the page for $172, shipped to my door!  I know I could have gotten Ron Ayers to beat it by a buck or whatever but this gives the biz to the store that set the price and kicks a couple bucks back into this site.   :grin:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Great Deal!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 12:43:52 PM »
Quote from: "PitterB4"

Actually, I just ordered a set of M1s through the Motorcycle Superstore link at the bottom of the page for $172, shipped to my door!  I know I could have gotten Ron Ayers to beat it by a buck or whatever but this gives the biz to the store that set the price and kicks a couple bucks back into this site.   :grin:
 :clap:  :motorsmile:  :beers: Maybe the $$$ are coming down to where they should be on tires! Too bad they are made of OIL!  :duh:

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Great Deal!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 02:16:15 PM »
Quote from: "daytona"
Quote from: "PitterB4"

:clap:  :motorsmile:  :beers: Maybe the $$$ are coming down to where they should be on tires! Too bad they are made of OIL!  :duh:

If I were a rubber tree I'd start worrying....