Author Topic: Nashville and Middle TN area specific Forum  (Read 9575 times)

Offline Jason F.

• Board Homesteader!
Nashville and Middle TN area specific Forum
« on: December 18, 2006, 01:53:03 PM »
New Middle Tennessee riders forum if you are interested. I have heard a number of people comment on the lack of a Forum for riders in this area and it looks like someone else decided there was a need as well.

http://nashvilleriders.jconserv.net/index.php

It will be moving to a permanent URL and Host at the first of the year I hear. That site will be www.middletennesseeriders.com but it is not activev yet.
www.middletennesseeriders.com

"I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having his motives questioned"

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:54 PM »
Hey, Jase, most of my trips to your part of the state are winter (car) trips to see the Preds, or business trips, but having a connection up that way might encourage me to roll up more often.  I think this summer I'll be going over to Suwanee a couple times and maybe we can meet up in connection with those trips.
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car

Offline Jason F.

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:48:51 AM »
There are a ton of good roads between Memphis and Nashville as well. I rode a string of good roads on the West side of town on Sunday and had a blast.

I finished High School in Millington and my folks still live there. I lived in Bartlett for a while when I was in school at State Tech and the U of M so the Memphis area is very familiar to me.
www.middletennesseeriders.com

"I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without having his motives questioned"

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 11:27:47 AM »
We'll have to plan something in between.

Meantime, if you come over this way, be sure to post something here (or PM me) so we round up a few other likely suspects.
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car