Author Topic: Tachometer wiring need here  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Bandit

• Board Homesteader!
Tachometer wiring need here
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »
I had a low speed fall and the tachometer cover was badly scratch, I took it out to sand putty and respray it. However I have forgotten how the wires are connected. :duh:

I have search the manual but it did not show how the 3 wires are connected to the tachometer, does anyone have a picture of how the wire are to be connected.

There are japanese words emboss at the back, I use google to translate but it make no sense to me.

There are 3 wires,

Orange/Green
Black/White
Black/Yellow
B4 Mod: K&N crankcase & air filter;gsxr750 rear shock;grounding wire;gsxr400 blinkers;Super 4 mirrors;fork protector;chain oiler;Hel front brake hose;Kappa windshield;Givi maxia box;fan/ headlight/hazard light switch;Stebel horn

Offline Bandit

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Tachometer wiring need here
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »
Have fixed up the wire successfully luckily the length of the wire is just nice such that it cannot be connected wrongly.  :beers:
B4 Mod: K&N crankcase & air filter;gsxr750 rear shock;grounding wire;gsxr400 blinkers;Super 4 mirrors;fork protector;chain oiler;Hel front brake hose;Kappa windshield;Givi maxia box;fan/ headlight/hazard light switch;Stebel horn