Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline sclay115

• Board Homesteader!
What do you guys think?
« on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:32 AM »
I know I know, it's a terrible idea, but i'm thinking of moving up to a bigger bike, and selling the B4 to do so. I've sort of already set my mind on a price, but what do you folks think would be a fair price?

Newly rebuilt(o-rings and all) carbs
New Pilot powers
18k miles, runs perfect.
Nothing really needed except an oil change in the near future.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Steve
"When people who should have known better cautioned me about the dangers of motorcycle racing, I always told them that a fear of death is nothing more than a fear of life in disguise."

--Nick Voge

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
What do you guys think?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 12:19:55 PM »
I can tell you that this past summer I sold mine which was very similar (same miles, rebuilt carbs, newish PPs).  Mine was newer (93), only had a slipon, but IMHO, looked great (custom lights/screen, near perfect custom paint...).  I had mine listed on Craigslist for $2k.  I got tons of activity and sold it for that price.  

Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline sclay115

• Board Homesteader!
What do you guys think?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 05:06:38 PM »
Yeah that is what I was asking for it. I got an offer for 1800, and I thought it was fair, haven't gone through with it yet, but just making sure I'm on the right track. BTW, your bike looks awesome, love the combo of the seat cowl/flyscreen, looks great.

Steve
"When people who should have known better cautioned me about the dangers of motorcycle racing, I always told them that a fear of death is nothing more than a fear of life in disguise."

--Nick Voge

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
What do you guys think?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 05:35:41 PM »
The term is LOOKED great, note the ED on the end of look!
LOL :beers:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol