Author Topic: 400 race exhaust for sale  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
400 race exhaust for sale
« on: August 13, 2009, 07:55:44 AM »
Waco light weight Race exhaust imported from japan, i bought this and ran it on my bike for a couple of years but now im selling the bike to go for an off roader or something similar so am returning the bike to standard. This exhaust is in good condition, it has had a quick coat of POR-20 heat resistant paint , doesn't look 1 million $ but does the job of protecting the pipes and there is not any deep rust at all on the system although being steel it has had some light surface rust. This whole system is very light and only weighs 5.5kg all together. It is also on the louder side of exhausts but there is a hole in the end can for a bolt to go in for a removable baffle but i don't have a baffle to include with the sale. It comes with everything but the clamp for where the end can slips on you can pick these up in most hose suppliers or ebay for about £2.50. I payed nearly £150 for this exhaust but i know i won't get that back so Im looking for £100 posted to anywhere in the UK. I will post to anywhere at cost but the states will be roughly £80 shipping cost from all the couriers i have tried to get quotes from so is rather unviable but if your willing to pay for it then i'll do it. more pictures available upon request email m1ke-h@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested. I may be willing to sell a factory pro jet kit to come with the pipe too for the right price...

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
Re: 400 race exhaust for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »
As soon as I think "you know, a full exhaust might wake the little bike up" you post this up.

Damn the bad luck for being broke...That and a crap exchange rate/shipping.

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »
Lol, i will try and find a better deal on shipping tommorow tomac, once i know exact dimensions of the package i might be able to get it down by a fair way. Im willing to negotiate but i doubt the exchange rate will be very nice for you...

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:30:16 PM »
I appreciate it but really, I shouldn't be spending the money. I am curious though, drop me a PM.

Man, where was this two years ago when I was a bit more flush?

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 05:52:52 AM »
http://forums.banditalley.net/index.php?topic=8566.0 is where it was 2 years ago lol. The exchange rate should work in you favour now though. I bought this when the exchange rate was at 2:1.

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »
PM'd you with a price.

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »
$250 including shipping to the states to anyone who's interested

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 01:04:12 PM »
Make me an offer on this now guys, need it gone out the shed it's taking up space. You might be suprised at how low i will go. New Years present to yourself.