Author Topic: Engine, Frame & Swingarm with Title for sale! & Other B400 Parts  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Craig806

• TURBO TYPER!
Engine, Frame & Swingarm with Title for sale!

Must take all 3 and be able to pick up from Bangor, PA zip 18013

Email me craig.alaburda@gmail.com so we can make arrangements. Please don’t PM me as I don’t check in here too often anymore

Sorry, I can’t ship this, the cost and labor is too prohibitive. The frame, engine and swing arm are still attached to one another. I am asking for $100 for the lot.

Frame: Looks good, no dents, you will want to re-paint it, it was red and the prior owner did a rattle can paintjob to make it gray

Engine: 26,000 miles. Was running with the idle set at 2k or would stall, I am not sure what was causing that issue. I never performed a compression test.

Swing Arm: Same as frame

Almost all the other parts have already been sold the rest are on ebay. Here is a link to my ebay listings:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/craigifer806/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

If you want a deal on any of the parts on ebay let me know, I will likely be disposing of it all in the near future if they don’t sell.

Thanks!!!!