Author Topic: Couple of pics from a recent trackday  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
Re: Couple of pics from a recent trackday
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 05:43:37 PM »
Looks like you had some fun. We gotta talk you into getting that ass off the seat a little more. :motorsmile:
How much does a track day cost in NZ? Does it go all day? I don't even know why I'm asking. I'm just curious because when I ever get to NZ (in my dreams), I'd like to do a track day. That will be my "if I ever win a lottery, I'd" do this kinda thing. I'd travel around and just do track days everywhere I could and New Zealand would be on my list. Ok back to my meds.

G

Offline El Dopa

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »
Looks like you had some fun. We gotta talk you into getting that ass off the seat a little more. :motorsmile:
How much does a track day cost in NZ? Does it go all day? I don't even know why I'm asking. I'm just curious because when I ever get to NZ (in my dreams), I'd like to do a track day. That will be my "if I ever win a lottery, I'd" do this kinda thing. I'd travel around and just do track days everywhere I could and New Zealand would be on my list. Ok back to my meds.

G

Yes, I need to start shifting my weight around more. I had a shiny new set of leathers for this session, which gave me a bit more freedom of movement where it was needed, so I was experimenting with my hanging off. My legs are still sore three days on, and I thought I was in reasonable shape.....Got to get match fit for the next one.

Track days here are around NZ$100-$120, depending on the organiser and whether its a weekend or not. I didn't go away from this one wanting more track time - I had to sit the last (fifth) 20-minute session out because my legs were starting to feel like jelly.

If you ever start thinking seriously about coming down here, give us a yell. I'm sure we can sort something out for you.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:33:18 PM by El Dopa »

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 06:39:13 PM »
Looks like you had a blast!  :beers:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol