Author Topic: Hey All  (Read 9415 times)

Offline interfuse

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Hey All
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2006, 12:42:12 AM »
Quote from: "Thief400"
hey maybe we can get some of the Ontario guys together for a ride this summer ???? I'm up here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH but can travel

I'd be into it. I'll travel pretty much anywhere from london to parry sound. I'm planning on going to the sport bike rally this year. I'll probably hit friday the 13th in October as well...
Mike

'91 GSF400
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

Offline Sierra2

• TURBO TYPER!
Hey All
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2006, 02:24:00 AM »
Maybe I'm being optimistic but I plan on doing the Cabot Trail this summer. Maybe we can meet out there....and drink many beer. :beers:

I wasn't convinced that I got everything....so I pullled the carbs out again...and went through them with a fine tooth comb. Turns out I had missed a few venturies here and there. I put it all back together (AGAIN) and still she won't run. Then I pulled the plugs and found that she's sparking heavier on one side than the other. Even if I change plugs. So I'm off to check out the price of Plugs & wire tomorrow.

BTW you guys were right....alll I had to do was unscrew  a phillips screw on the petcock and voila....I was able to put it on the prime setting.

Pete
...better to say nothing and have them think you're a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Offline Sierra2

• TURBO TYPER!
Hey All
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2006, 06:02:10 AM »
Well mark it on your calendar boys !! Last night I finally got the plugs changed (between work, and my family etc ...etc...) I turned the engine over and she fired right up like she'd been running fine all along!  :banana: Did'nt let her run long though....gotta get some new oil in first.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Pete
...better to say nothing and have them think you're a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Hey All
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »
Now don't you feel silly for not having found us long ago?   :wink:

Glad you got her running.   :banana:  :beers:  :bigok:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD