Author Topic: Tool Kit  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
Tool Kit
« on: January 21, 2007, 12:34:49 PM »
Whilst playing with my B4 today i took of the rear seat and found an unsued genuine suzuki tool kit. Why did suzuki put it here so that you cant get at the thing without taking off the rear seat which you need an allen key to do? How many more people i wonder have a tool kit which has never seen the light of day. One more question is the oil pressure and temperature lights have stopped coming on when the ignition is first switched on what controls this system as i have checked the bulbs and they are ok and i can get them to light by earthing the oil pressure sender.

Offline Herr Tod

• Board Homesteader!
Tool Kit
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »
You can put the allen key under the rider's seat, there's a spot for that :wink: I have a spare brake and clutch lever under the back seat and the tools needed to replace them.

Offline danielburgess

• TURBO TYPER!
tool kit
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 03:21:47 AM »
He is correct, under the rider's seat, there is an allen key there to open up the pillion rider's seat.

I too was shocked when I opened up my pillion's seat for the first time!

Cheers
D.Burgess

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
Tool Kit
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 07:02:15 AM »
Cheers guys thats a new one on me. Would never have thought of them bolting on the seat and having the tool kit underneath seems like a lot of wasted time Could you bolt the rear seat to the front seat so you didnt have to undo bolts to get at the tool kit? would check myself but iv got a 102f temperature and aint feeling like anything special.