Author Topic: 2007 BOSS Spring Rally?  (Read 44689 times)

Offline speedytriple

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »
yeah rides like the one on thurs. is what riding is all about. great roads, with good buddies and light to no traffic. the skyway was almost empty, passed one car the entire time. felt good to get my groove back. then to lose it on friday due to the ticket :duh:  i did about 150 or so miles on sat sight seeing. then ran wolfpen gap about 4 or 5 times top to bottom. so got almost 200 miles in. i would have went out with you guys but didnt think i was gonna want to run any kind of pace, i did have a few sperts of speed here and there but also took lots of pictures. hiked up brasstown bald. not to smart in leathers. but the veiw was worth it. glad to see that all made it home safe. and next time lets stay at iron horse or somewhere way away from lumpkin co. Ga.  :annoy:
Mike
Berea, Ohio
2000 speed triple
2002 VW gti 1.8t

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »
Good to hear all made it home safe! I was glad i made it home 4 the boys graduation even though the parking and fighting over seats was as hazardous as riding on the gravel strips or tryin to keep up with youin's. Did you C the pics Kill who? took of us? Roamer has some good ones! Only one of me there.  Warning stolen property!!!! And one more of (I know this thing came off here! But won't fit now!!! :annoy:

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2007, 10:34:39 PM »
Quote from: "speedytriple"
took lots of pictures.  :annoy:
Ok where are they???? :worthless:

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2007, 08:36:41 PM »
WOW :bigok: Reg, even color cordinated oil cap!
   :congrats:  to the handsome young graduate from Smoothy. My computer is even slooooower than usual today. My daughter must still have a program open,she was printing out invatations for her gradutation party coming up.

[admin note - edited to remove all the reposts... pitter]

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
2007 BOSS Spring Rally?
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2007, 08:47:47 PM »
Quote from: "smooth operator"
Sorry for the repeated post, I didn't think it was working because it was taking so long.  Dan
I think the site is about to implode again! Yep. yep. Proud of him as I'm sure you are of your graduate! we sent him on a surf till ya drop trip in Costa Rica. Now if he can just make a living at it  :duh: