Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Hi,

I have a GSF 1250 A/SA Bandit 2012. The seat is very hard and am looking for another seat.
I need a softer seat and I have looked at some: Sargent, Corbin and more but i is not so many that say they have the seat for my model. Not all of them ship to Norway. Any recommendations?...

Read More

Hey guys. I've been having a problem with my Bandit ever since I acquired it. First, it is hard to start. It usually requires me to push start in order to get it going. Second, the engine will lose power somewhere after the engine gets warm. The engine will continue to run but will only rev to 1k or...

Read More

I braved the cold last week and got a new set of tires, 160 rear mounted, and tag bracket.

Read More

So I in the process of taking my carbs off to give them a good cleaning. Keep in mind I picked up this bike mid last year and after buying a house it sat while I played the "what does the house have in store for me" game which included a leaky roof and blown hot water heater and a few other fun and ...

Read More

09 Jan 2014 - Carb questions

Happy new year everybody!  Kudos and much gratitude to those who resurrected the forum, and also, thanks heaps to those who maintained it all these years.

FYI, Canberra Motorcycle Centre and [url...

Read More

I need a single piston caliper for my '01 GSXR1000.  Anyone know if, by chance, the B6 caliper would bolt up the GSXR caliper hanger?

08 Dec 2013 - I'm back....

Been a member for a long time when I had my 03 Bandit. I lost her back in the 08 timeframe and today, I'm back with another.

I got into a 98 1200.

Pics:

[...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Sponsorship

Ad

Facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 03:43:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent